Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 November 2015

"The Paper Players" PP272....Something my mother would love

Wow!!....It feels like forever since I have sat down and posted anything.
In short...I have had a bit of a rough trot lately and my time has been very limited and
I couldn't even find enough mojo to make anything.  Thankfully it is starting to look
positive again so I thought what better way to get the mojo going again than with a challenge.

One of my favourite times of year is Christmas so I figured I would go with a Christmas 
card for this challenge.....I also decided to go with something red and with a Poinsettia....these
were always something my recently departed Mother enjoyed at this time of year.




And here is my creation.....I am actually pretty chuffed as I managed to use alot of scrap pieces for this card
and we all know how much I love using up my scrap bits.

Anyway I hope if you are lacking some mojo that this helps to get you motivated, if not maybe consider
trying a challenge just for the fun of it.

Thanks for stopping by.....be sure to leave a comment so I can say Hi!!!

Vicki xxx
P.S.   Be sure to keep an eye out on my blog.....there is a new seasonal catalogue coming out and I can't wait to share some of the beautiful products that are coming out......

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment