Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Kylie's International Stampin' Up!® Blog Highlights - Encouragement


WOW... it feels like forever since I have participated in a Blog Hop let alone one
of Kylie's International Highlights....but I am sure you understand, sometimes life 
just gets a little crazy and before you know it a couple of months have
disappeared.

Well it's September and it's time t jump back on the horse and get things rolling
and get myself back into a routine of sorts.   So why not start with a Blog Hop and
have some fun with card making again.

The theme for the Highlights is all about Encouragement....because let's face it
there can never be enough encouragement in this world....Don't you agree?

Here is the card I managed to create:


I used some of my favourite bits and pieces to create this pretty card.
Basic Black, Petal Pink and Magnolia Lane DSP and it's all made from scraps....no sense 
wasting them!

Now because it's been quite a while since I have done one of these I had better
give you a refresher course on how it all works.

If you like my card please click this link:


Fingers crossed I will be chosen as one of the Top Ten where I will get to
play along in a special Blog Hop just for the Top Ten......your support is much
appreciated.

As always Thank you so much for dropping in and checking out my
creation today and I promise I will stop being so slack and get back into my 
blogging......Don't Forget to Vote....

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back Vicki. And I love how you used your scraps. Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete