Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Tall and Skinny - Mojo Monday #404 - This week we're going Masculine

MOJO MONDAY TIME
#404 - Tall & Skinny

Hi everyone.......

Well, it's that time of the week where I enter into the wonderful world of 

This week is challenge #404 and its Tall & Skinny....

Here is the design that was set to follow:


And here is what I managed to put together....
I decided to go with a Masculine Theme this week as Male cards are always a bit
of a struggle at times....as I'm sure you will all agree....sometimes it's nice
to get away from flowers and ribbon and do something
boyish.....Don't you agree???






The colours I used were Night of Navy, Marina Mist and Whisper White....
Stamp Sets are The Open Sea, World Map and Wetlands

I will list all the products at the bottom of the page....simply click on the item and it will take you
directly to my online Stampin' Up! Store.

Don't forget to click on all the other links on the Mojo Monday Page....there
are some awesome ideas there.

Well Groovers....Thanks for stopping by.....
until next time have fun scrapping!!!!

Vicki xx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment