Tabs

Search This Blog

Saturday 18 July 2015

Crazy Crafter's July Blog Hop - My Favourite Colour Combination

Crazy Crafter's July Blog Hop
My Favourite Colour Combination

Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper White.....

So this month's Blog Hop is all about our favorite colour
combination.....as you would know from previous cards I have made
These 3 colours are a combo I use alot.....




















So for this months blog hop I wanted to come up with something a little different....
using my favorite colours and one of my favourite stamp sets....
Lovely as a Tree..

I am thinking this will be the basis for a few quirky and different christmas cards 
this year.....but for now it will be a Thinking of You Card...




So as you will remember this is part of a blog hop....so be sure to click on the other names
above mine so you can see what all the other talented Crazy Crafters have come up with.

Thank you so much for stopping by.....don't forget to add your email address
so you never miss an update......and please leave a comment....I would love to hear your
feedback...

Thanks again Groovers

Vicki xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment