Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 20 December 2015

Crazy Crafters and Pootlers Blog Hop December 2015


Welcome to the Crazy Crafters / Pootles Blog Hop for December. This month we are excited to show off our "2016 Occasions / Saleabration Sneak Peeks".
I hope you find some great ideas from the projects.

 You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog Vicki Hunter or may have come from the person previous to me Michelle Mills. Be sure to click on the next button further down to continue your journey on this blog hop or click on the list of names underneath...you won't be disappointed!!


This month we welcome the YouTube sensation Pootles - Sam Hammond Donald and her team to the blog hop! All the way from the UK. We are thrilled to have the ladies joining the Crazy Crafters blog hop this month. Sam is an amazingly talented papercrafter and I have been a huge fan for a very long time.

 Thanks to Sam and her team for joining in. 



So the Theme was of course chosen by our Guest Sam and it was - One Die or Punch, One DSP, One Ink.....you were then allowed to use a Neutral colour for the card.



Before I go any further I truly have to send a HUGE THANK YOU to Michelle Mills from Hello Day Cards....the lovely lady before me in this hop.  I haven't been able to put a pre-order in for the new products....However the wonderful and kind hearted Michelle offered to cut me a few die cuts and stamp some sentiments for me and BAM!!!!  I was back in the game.  So once again Thank You Michelle you are a wonderful friend.



So with one of the die cuts that Michelle sent me I decided to use it as a stencil to create the 
background.  I then left the other one uncoloured and Voila!!!  A Valentine's Day card ready to go.

As always I will list the products used below and if you have any questions feel free to 
contact me and I will be happy to answer them.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to click on the next button so you can continue along the
list of talented people in the blog hop this month or just click on the list below....

Have fun and keep hopping!!!

Vicki xx
















No comments:

Post a Comment