Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 21 December 2017

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Favourite Designer Series Paper




Hi There!! It feels like forever since I posted on my blog.
Well as I am sure you all know sometimes life just gets in the way.

Anyway it feels great to be back in the seat and sharing some fun with you and 
what better way to do it but with a blog hop.

This month for the Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop we are featuring things made
using our favourite Designer Series Paper......well although it won't be around for
much longer....my favourite at the moment would have to be the 
Year of Cheer Speciality DSP.  I just love all the gold and silver and copper
embossing on each of the beautifully designed paper and the best part is
you can use it for either Christmas or some other special occasion.

So here are some Christmas Cards I made using this gorgeous paper and 
the great little stamp set called Snowflake Sentiments.


I just love the feel and look of this paper....and I hope you like it too.

Be sure to grab yours before it all sells out.

Thank you so much for stopping by its always wonderful to share my creations.
Leave a comment below if you like what you see.....it would be great to hear from you.

As always if you get lost just click on my name in the list and you should be able to
find your way from there.

On a final note....I want to send out HUGE hugs and kisses to the wonderful Jessie Holton for
putting this awesome little hop together every month....it's amazing......be sure to stay 
tuned for next year as there are some pretty cool themes coming up.


Only 4 more sleeps til the Big Guy comes!!
Until then Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment