Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 13 April 2018

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights - I Love You Card


Hello Hello Hello.....
Yay.....It's Friday and that means it Team Highlights time again...

Today I wanted to share a card I made for a customer, she wanted something
with a bit of bling but not too mushy for her Hubby to be.....and she absolutely
loves the Springtime Foils DSP.

So here is what I managed to come up with


As you can see I used a Night of Navy basecard and the embossed heart is
from the retiring Heart of Happiness Stamp Set...the I Love You
sentiment is from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set.

Like any other Highlights blog.....You are welcome to vote for 
this card if you like it.....Just simply follow the link below
and click on my card to vote....


Thanks so much for stopping by.....I really hope you vote 
for my card.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx





Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment