Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 15 October 2020

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Halloween Theme

 


Hello Hello....My goodness has it been that long?

I am finally getting myself back on track to start blogging and sharing my creations on a
much more regular basis....Can't wait for life to be somewhat normal again.

I haven't hopped with the SDBH crew for such a long time so I couldn't be happier
that I have finally managed to get myself organised to join in the fun this month....and of 
course with the end of October looming it only seemed right to go with a Halloween theme.

This was a huge challenge to set myself.....considering I don't own a single Halloween stamp set.
It was time to think outside the box.

I remembered that I did manage to grab some of the "Magic In The Night" DSP from this months
DSP sale....this was a great place to start.

Here is the results....


For the word "BOO" I used the Playful Alphabet Dies with some Basic Black and Mango Melody
cardstock and stacked them up to give a bit of a shadow effect.

To make my Ghost I used some Whisper White and the Tulip Punch....then I turned it 
upside down.....then I just drew some eyes and a smile on him and we were good to go.

A quick and simple card to share with someone who loves Halloween and may not be able to
go Trick or Treating this year.

As I mentioned before this is a Blog Hop so be sure to click on link below
and check out all of the other Spooky Creations that my fellow hoppers have made.

I have added a list below of all the cool products that I used to create this card....just click on
one of the links and it will take you straight to my online store.

Thank you so much for hopping with us today....sure hope you find some
spooky inspiration.

Happy Haunting

Vicki xxx





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Product List

8 comments:

  1. Great card and I do think we must think alike with the same name. As soon as I saw the Tulip Punch I thought the ghosts from packman.... and now I've finally created a card, still not a packman card but early days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....yes I thought the same I have seen a pacman card done but am yet to do one myself

      Delete
  2. Vicki - great idea to use the tulip punch for the (friendly) ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Vickie, and great use of the Tulip punch for the ghost!

    ReplyDelete