Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 20 September 2018

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Favourite Technique


Hello Hello.....Welcome back to my blog.
Once again I am playing along with the very clever and talented ladies
on the Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop.

  This month we are showing off our
favourite technique.....and of course I couldn't choose just one.


I am a huge fan of paper piecing and really do love playing with
different styles of Sunrise cards.....they are a great way to use up those
scrap bits of paper.


To make these triangles I simply cut a rectangle of 3 1/2" x 2" and then cut it
in half on an angle.  This of course can be done in all sorts of sizes.

My other favourite technique is Heat Embossing....and of course I adore trying
all different effects with it....and Here is one of my favourites.

For this card I want to emboss the sentiment in Tranquil Tide...and Stampin' Up!®
don't have one in stock.....so I had to make my own.

It's really quite easy.....you simply coat your stamp with Versamark first and then add
the desired colour on top.....Stamp off your image and then coat with Clear Embossing
Powder and set with your heat gun.

It isn't showing up as well as I thought it might in the photo but the result is
a beautiful glossy sentiment in your desired colour.

I hope you have enjoyed the hope so far and if you are starting out
with me be sure to check out all the other hoppers blogs.....You will be amazed
at all the new things you might learn.

Thank you so much for stopping by.....I would love to hear your thoughts
on this beautiful card......Please leave a comment below.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment