Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 15 November 2018

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Christmas Theme





Hello Hello.....Yay I finally made it back to another awesome Stampin' 
Dreams Blog Hop.  This is a blog hop where fellow Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators
from all over the world get together and share our passion for 
everything Stampin' Up!®.

Our theme this month is Christmas.

So with it being the middle of November we are all focusing on Christmas
which is fast approaching.....scary isn't it??  Unlike every other year I have
declared that I am going to be making Christmas Cards for everyone I know
that loves handmade cards.

Of course I thought this would be a great opportunity to sit and start making 
some gorgeous cards in anticipation for the upcoming season.

Here is one of many cards I am sure I will be making.


I drew inspiration for this card from my daughter's Christmas tree.  This will be
Carla's first year living out of home for Christmas....so of course she went and 
bought herself a gorgeous new tree which is black and she has covered it in beautiful
metallic baubles....with a majority of them being gold.

As soon as I saw this beautiful paper in the 
I knew I just had to make a card for Carla using this paper....it's all
about the co-ordination you know.  Be sure to click on the link and check
out all the other gorgeous papers in the pack.

Be sure to check out all the other gorgeous creations that my talented
friends have made......I'm sure you will be inspired to start creating.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment