Tabs

Search This Blog

Saturday 11 January 2020

Tropical Oasis Sampler

Wow it feels like forever since I just jumped in the seat and 
had a played with a suite that really got me excited.....
Well today was the day.....
I decided to have a play with the Tropical Oasis Suite 
from the new Mini Catalogue and holy cow....Mind is blown!!

I had so many ideas running through my head when I started opening everything
that I knew I just had to have a crack at making a sampler to show off as much
as I could in one place.....because trust me everything is just so beautiful.


Look at all those beautiful colours....and if you have photos from a tropical/beachy 
holiday you are definitely going to want to have a look at the Memories & More
pack!!!!  Stunning colours and awesome photos that will make your pages
just pop and don't forget those cards are great for card fronts as well.

Anyway here is the Shadow Box Sampler that I made......hope you enjoy it.


I am really proud of myself and can't wait to hang this in my studio to brighten
it up.....It's amazing what some paper, glue and ink can create.

I will list all the goodies below so you can see exactly what I used.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to leave a comment below and
let me know what you think.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment