Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 13 February 2020

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Valentine's Day


Hello Hello.....Well I must say it feels good to be blogging and hopping again.
It's crazy how life can change so quickly and things just get away from you before you
know it.

The time has come to get back into it and what better way but with
the lovelies at Stampin' Dreams.  This month we are playing with all things love.

You will notice below there are a few changes with the hop list below...instead of  a list
it is now rows of pictures....by clicking on each picture it will take you to the next persons
blog....so a little different but still a blog hop all the same.

Valentine's Day is a special day for me but not for the whole romance of it but
it is my beautiful daughter's birthday and this year she is turning the big 21....scary
stuff....like I said earlier...it's amazing how life gets away from you.

Here is my creation for the Valentine's Hop.....Let me know what 
you think below.....it will be great to hear from you.


For this card I wanted something quite quick and simple.....and it was exactly that.
I used the From My Heart DSP and the Heartfelt Stamp Bundle.....these are both available in
the new Sale-A-Bration catalogue and are great for many different occasions, not just
Valentine's.  You will find a list of all the goodies I used below.

Don't forget to click on all the pictures below and check out all the love
that is be shared amongst my fellow bloggers today....and can I say I hope
you have a Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Hopping

Vicki xxx




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. I really like the Stencil look to this! Lovely card.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card for your Daughter, Hope she has a Happy 21st
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete