Tabs

Search This Blog

Saturday 1 December 2018

YAY!!!! It's December.....Christmas is coming.....and quick....Are you ready??

Happy Saturday.....and welcome to December!
How quick has this last six months gone....I am now in panic mode
as I find myself totally unprepared for what is to come.

So to keep with the Christmas Spirit.....this month I am offering a sample pack of DSP
from the Upcoming Catalogue with every $25 order....these packs will be selected
randomly and sent to you in the early days of January so you can have a play
before anyone else.   All you have to do is remember to use this code.

There will be some other exciting things coming throughout the month so 
keep your eyes peeled.

Now earlier I mentioned something about a NEW catalogue.....Would you like one
to peruse??  Well you might just want to click here:


Fill in your details and I will have one in the post to you as soon as
they arrive at my front door.

If you haven't already heard.....there are new share packs coming as well and they will be 
added to the tab at the top of the page in the coming days.  There are limited spots
so be sure to jump onboard straightaway so you don't miss out.

Thanks so much for stopping by.....If you know someone who also
loves the joy of papercrafting and Stampin' Up!® be sure to share my 
blog address with them.....It would be greatly appreciated.

Happy December!

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment