Tabs

Search This Blog

Saturday 12 January 2019

Stamp 'N Hop January Blog Hop - SAB = Sale-A-Bration


Hello Hello and Welcome to yet another awesome Blog Hop....this is a 
new one that I am trying out and I am super excited to share it with you.
This great hop is being hosted by the wonderful Vicky Knight and I would 
personally like to say Thank You for inviting my Vicky and I wish
you well on your journey.

Anyhow.....back to business.....In today's blog we are sharing all the wonderful things
that celebrate SAB aka Sale-A-Bration.....and you all know what that means
FREEBIES.

I wanted to share with you just a couple of the wonderful FREE things that are on offer
this year......and WOW there are some truly beautiful things up for grabs.

Here is what I created:


These two cards were made using the Botanical Butterflies DSP which is available and the 
ribbons as well come in a pack called Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack is FREE as well.

Now to be able to get these items you will need to spend at least $90 in product...You get to choose a
free item for every $90 that you spend.

The sentiments on the cards come from the Butterfly Gala stamp set....now this comes in a 
bundle.....with a matching punch.  I will list all the items below and all you have to do
is click on the picture and it will take you to my online store.

Be sure to click on the next button and check out all the other 
beautiful creations and I am sure you will find yourself inspired.

Thank you for stopping by.....

Happy Hoppin'

Vicki xxx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment