Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 19 June 2015

Thank You Matt Preston!!!! That's a great idea

Hey Groovers......I know what you are thinking.......
Matt Preston.....really????  Yes Really
The inspiration for these 2 cards came from watching one of my favourite shows at the moment...
Yes......Masterchef......GO GEORGIA!!!!

Anyway.....while I was watching the show last week.....I noticed Matt Preston (Cravat Man) wearing
a pair of Red, Black and White Argyle patterened pants.....so of course BING!!!!!!
Lightbulb moment.....I race to my desk and write myself a note.


And here is what I came up with:


   
Red, Black and White Birthday Card




Brown Tones    Happy Father's Day



All it took was a bit of cutting and punching out of lots of squares.....turn them on their sides and
VOILA!!!!  Diamonds and then just arranging them into various patterns.

Once everything was glued down I grabbed a ruler and dotted in the stitching lines....I am pretty chuffed with these 2 being my first 2 attempts and I am pretty certain I will be making more.
But what do you think......a card idea for the golfer in your family....and the colour combinations are endless, make sure you show me what you come up with.

Now don't forget.... the Stampin Up! joining special ends on the 30th June....
In case you have forgotten.....for $169 you will get to choose $235 worth of product for your starter kit.....and you will also get to choose 2 stamps (any value) as well.
So if you are keen be sure to contact me and I can guide you through....

Have a great Friday!!!!!

Cheers Groovers

Vicki XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment