Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Butterflies are always a Timeless Elegance.....PCCCS#156

Hello Again.....hope you have all had a wonderful week so far.
Here's another challenge post for you to have a look at....
I must say I am rather impressed with how it came together....

The challenge comes from the Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch

Here is the sketch I had to work with:





This is the card I managed to come up with....



The Timeless Elegance DSP is certainly one of my favourite sets of paper 
to play with....with the neutral colours it really does go with alot of the 
Stampin' Up! colours.

I hope you enjoyed my blog today and I can't thank you enough for stopping by...
Don't forget to sign up for the email so you never miss a blog....I have listed all
the products used below.

If you have any questions please leave a comment and I will answer you ASAP...

Thanks again for stopping by

Vicki xxx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment