Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 14 August 2015

Crazy Crafters August Blog Hop - Bundle of Three....





Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog for August.
 This month we are showing off  the amazing bundles which you can find in the 2015/2016 Annual Catalogue.  If you don't yet have one....Please contact me and I will send one to you.

I hope you find some inspiration from the projects you will see on this blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Vic's Artistic Creations.

However if you are coming from someone elses blog.....Welcome!!!!

 If you lose your way at any time, the full lineup is below which should help you find your way 
back to where you should be.

For this blog hop, after much debating and head scratching I decided to go with the 
wonderful little stamp set called "Garden in Bloom"

I managed to make 3 gorgeous cards and a cute little box to pop them into to 
make a quick and easy gift for someone.


This is the first card that has been emboss resisted...

 I thought I would give Triple Layer Stmaping a go and am really happy with how
it turned out.

 
 And this is the little box that they all fit into.....this box can actually
fit 6 cards with envelopes....so long as you keep them reasonably flat.

 


Thanks for stopping by and looking in on our blog hop for August.
There are some amazing ideas and plenty of inspiration so don't want to miss out.
 Remember that currently you are at my blog -Vicki Hunter, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.


Until next month Blog Hoppers

Vicki xxx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment