Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Just Add Ink #275

Hi Everyone.....todays challenge is for 

I decided to have a try at another Christmas card.....
I am determined to get them all done and ready to send by the
1st December this year....Wish me luck!!!

Here is the sketch:

 This is my creation......I am soooo in love with all the new goodies in the 
new Christmas catalogue from Stampin' Up!......

So as a demonstrator I get to order the product early and have a play....one of the
many wonderful perks!!!  You as customers however can't order anything from the catalogue 
until the 1st of September.....so if you haven't seen the new catalogue yet
please contact me and I will get one to you ASAP!!!

So remember you have about 2 weeks to start saving your pennies for the 1st of 
September.

Now......don't forget to leave a comment and say Hi!!!  

Thanks again for stopping by.....until tomorrow 

Vicki xxx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment