Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 August 2015

PPA263 - Another Father's Day Card Idea

PPA263 - Another Father's Day Card Idea

Hi everyone....Well this week I am on nurse maid duties for our gorgeous pooch...
she has just had surgery to repair her cruciate ligament...which is similar to the surgery 
that football players go through when the injure their knees.
So while she rested today I decided got stuck into some
challenges...and the first one I attempted was from

Here is the colour palette:





For this challenge I decided to do very little stamping and went with a bit of a tiling
technique.....I cut 1 1/2" squares and turned them on their side to create a diamond and 
then I inked the edges in the matching colours.....I then stuck them down in a pattern to
a scrap piece of white cardstock.....I must admit I am pretty happy with the results.

Let me know what you think:




I like the fact that its plain and simple and it was pretty quick and easy to do as well.
The other thing with this style of card is that you can use any size square which makes it
great for using up your scraps too.

As always I will leave the this of products down below....and if you have any 
questions....Please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for stopping by.....until tomorrow Groovers!!!!

Vicki xxx 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment