Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 3 January 2016

Pal Paper Arts - #PPA281 -Thank you Card

PALS PAPER ARTS CHALLENGE
#PPA 281

Hi again.....and once again Thanks for stopping by it's great to see you!

Today's creation/challenge is my second one for the year....Challenges are 
great for getting you motivated again and get the old crafty brain cracking.

So without further ado.....

Here is the sketch that was set:



This is my interpretation of the sketch...


I decided to keep the colours rather muted on this card....I was wanting to go for something
simple and elegant.  The Thank You stamp actually comes from one of our 
wonderful hostess sets at Stampin' Up.  I will add the link below so you 
can see the other stamps....If you are interested in finding out how to
receive one of these lovely sets, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Don't forget to click on the Email Subsribe Button up on the right.....make sure you activate 
your email and then you will never miss a post.

Thanks again for stopping by.......I hope you are enjoying my projects.

Vicki xxx



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment