Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 7 January 2016

Woo Hoo!!! My box of goodies arrived.....Check out this beautiful paper

Yay!!! I am definitely doing a bit of a happy dance right now...
well now that I have finshed having a bit of a play that is.

Yes my box of goodies arrived and OMG although I didn't get much this
time around....I certainly am happy with what I grabbed....
Everything is just beautiful...so naturally I had to jump straight in 
and make something pretty.

So here is the Gift Set I made....it consists of a Birthday Card and
a handy little Post It Note/Calendar Desk Caddy.



The paper I used here is the new Birthday Bouquet DSP.
It is on Page 9 of the new Occasions catalogue and is $19.25 for a 
pack of 12 sheets....2 each of double sided papers.  And can I just
say the photo in the catalogue does not do this beautiful paper justice.

I think this paper will be perfect for a bit of fussy cutting and to be used
with any type of Birthday card you may need to make....If you are anything like
me, this time of year is absolutely crazy for birthdays.....think I will be
ordering some more of this really soon.

Don't forget if you don't have an Occasions Catalogue be sure to get in 
contact with me on vickistampinup@iprimus.com.au so I can get one to
you straight away....I would hate for you to miss out on all these wonderful
freebies.

And if you are thinking you need to be rewarded and get your stuff cheaper
to support your habit.....you should consider joining my team while this awesome
Joining special is on.

Thanks for stopping by and please say HI!!!!

Vicki xxx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment