Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 1 April 2016

Babies Babies Babies!!!!!!!





Howdy!!!!!  Yes it's Friday and Yes I am doing the 
Project Highlight thing again....


I have gone with another Baby card today because.....My BBB
(Big Brown Box) from Stampin' Up! turned up today....figured I would whip 
together a quick card and pop it on my blog.

I ended up using the Made with Love Stamp Set as it's just 
gorgeous with all the little animals and great sentiments you get.
It's certainly a set I think I will get alot of use from.



So.....as you can I went with a Boys card this week.....the paper in the Background is from
the Sweet L'il Things DSP pack, but don't stress I will list everything I used down below,
if you click on an item you like it will take you straight to my online store where 
you can purchase any Stanpin' Up products you like.

On another note....Sale-A-Bration ended yesterday and that can only mean one thing!!!
The new annual catalogue will be coming very soon....Don't forget to email me at
vickistampinup@iprimus.com.au   if you are wanting to get a copy sent to you.

As usual don't forget to click on the link and vote for you favorite creations....
hopefully it's mine....LOL

Have a great weekend and keep smiling!!!


Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment