Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 14 August 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with special guest Jennifer Michalski


Well it's the start of some amazing blog hops to come....and today
the Crazy Crafters is caseing a very clever lady......Jennifer Michalski.

I had alot of trouble choosing what to do as some of Jennifer's work is
just lovely.....finally I managed to make a decision based on my mother
and her love of gladioli flowers.

Here is what I CASEd...


For my card I decided to change the colours up and do some watercolouring....
I hope you enjoy it as I am sure my mother would have.....red ones were always
her favourite....I always remember seeing them all in bloom in the front
garden.

 Don't forget to click on all the other links below for some other beautiful
creation ideas....and if you lose your way, find my name and go from there.

Thank you so much for joining in and stay tuned as we have some awesome
guests coming up in the coming weeks.

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment