Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 12 August 2016

GDP#48 - Another Day Another Challenge

Well You can't say I didn't warn you all.....LOL
It's another day so that means another blog post and yes of 
course another challenge to keep me motivated.......and I have to say
I am really enjoying having my mojo back.

Today I decided to have a play and enter into the
and the challenge was to CASE the very talented
Tanya Kolar......here is Tanya's creation


Now while I love balloons....I have found myself falling in love with
one of the newer stamp sets that Stampin' Up!® has released, that
being the great set called "Falling Flowers".....OMG I just can't 
stop playing with it.  So I decided to create something similar 
with that set and here is what I came up with.


I am really, really happy with how pretty and bright this card turned out.  
I hope you like it too.  I have listed the products used below and I hope that 
my creation inspires you to have a go and make something similar.

Make sure you click on all the other links on the GDP page as I am sure you 
will find some other truly inspiring designs that you may like to try.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Keep On Stampin'!!!

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment