Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 18 November 2016

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights



Well this week has certainly flown by....
between Formal and Graduation all I can say is....
Phew....We Made It!!!!

So by the skin of my teeth....Yes it was done last minute...
Today I am taking part in the Crazy Crafter Team Project Highlight.

I bring you my first project made with one of the new sets being released
in January...Lift Me Up...and I think its amazing.

It is such a fun little set....and lets face it.....we all find
Hot Air Balloons fascinating.....well I know I do.

Here it is.....


So as with all Team Project Highlights....you can vote for your favourite...
but you have to click here to see all the wonderful creations


Thank you as always for stopping by....I really hope you vote for my card

Until next time.....Happy Stampin'


Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment