Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 25 November 2016

Crazy Crafters Team Project Highlights!!!!!


Hello.....well as you may have guessed it's Friday again.....and that means
it's time for a Team Project Highlight.

I firstly have to Thank everyone who voted on for my card last week...
Thanks to you I came made it to the Top 3....Woo Hoo....I'm just 
so exciting.....It certainly makes it more fun to know people are liking 
my creations....and you know I just love sharing them with you.

Anyway this is what I managed to whip up for this weeks highlight


Yay!!  I finally got to play with one of my newer stamp sets.....Paisleys and Posies
This one comes in a great bundle with matching dies....and is just beautiful.
So the base card is Basic Black and the stamping in s a variety of colours...
Pink Pirohuette, Sweetsugar Plum and my personal favourite Melon Mambo..

Now as usual you need to Click here to Vote!!!
So just like the picture says......Click on the Heart for my card...
Who knows I could make the Top 3 again.....wouldn't that be amazing..

If you have any questions about this card....Please don't be afraid to ask.
It would also be super cool if you could leave a quick message below to say Hi..

Thanks again for stopping by

Hope you have a fab weekend and Happy Stampin'


Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment