I have been madly sorting and shuffling and working out a great new club.
It's called the Essentials Club....
What is that I hear you say.....Well....it's a club I have started up for the next 6 months
and it's great for everybody but especially great for those who are just starting out
and are wanting to get the essentials but just don't know where to start..
This is how it works...
- There will need to be 6 members per group.....so don't be afraid to ask a friend
- Each person will be invoiced for $50 every month for 6 months..
- Each month it will be a members turn to score the Hostess Rewards of $30 to spend on product of their choice.
- Once all monies are received I will order the goodies....Pack them up and send them on to you.
- Each month I will be giving you all a Thank You Gift as well.
- During the 6 month period there will be Exclusive Club member offers up for grabs too.
So.....Have I got your attention yet ?
Items that you will receive each month range from glues to bone folders to blings and ribbons, there is a huge variety of things.
Here is what you will get for the month of January:
Paper Snips, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, Dazzling Details (gold & silver), Satin Ribbon(2m share of Gold & Silver) and a Spritzer......
PLUS......each month I will do a video tutorial of all your goodies and give you some hints and tips.
Your Thank You Gift from me will be....
You will receive one of these cute little carry cases to stash your Essentials in for when you go to
crop days etc. You even get to choose what paper you would like in the cover. Aren't they just the cutest!!!
Each month there will be cool and handy items in your club kit....so if you are still interested.....
You need to click the button below to sign up..
Just remember.....there are limited spots so don't miss out!!!!
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at all.....and don't
forget to sign up straightaway.....I would have for you to miss out on all the wonderful goodies!!!
Happy Stampin'......Hope to see you in one of my groups....