Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 2 April 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Mikaela Titheridge

Hello and Happy Sunday!!!
I hope you are all safe and well....for those that don't know the 
weather has been a little crazy here in Queensland, Australia.
Thankfully everything has settled down now and it's time to get
back on track and what better way than with a blog hop.

Today we are hopping with the very clever Mikaela Titheridge 
from the U.K. and can I just say she is one talented lady.
So like we do with all our blog hops we had to CASE (Case And 
Selectively Edit) one of Mikaela's projects.  

I was so excited when I found that Mikaela had a cute little handbag 
on her blog.....I LOVE making this things....they are quick and easy
yet so effective and are great for hiding little gifts in.

Here is Mikaela's version of the handbag.....


I decided to make my own DSP for my handbag just for something 
a little different.  This is something I do alot when I can't quite
find what I am looking for.

Here is my version of the handbag.....I sure hope you enjoy it.


I also made a couple of cards to pop inside my bag.....quite often when I make
these I either pop some chocolates or a few little cards (4' x4') inside.
My DSP is make using Whisper White Cardstock and the Oh So Succulent
Stamp Set.....the ink colours are Perfect Plum, Rose Red and Blushing Bride.

Be sure to keep clicking through the list of names for the hop as I can assure
you there are some amazing projects to see.  I hope these wonderful ideas
give you some inspiration to create something wonderful of your own.

Thanks for stopping by.....Happy Stampin'
and Keep Smiling....

Vicki xxx


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment