Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 28 January 2018

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Rose Coleman


Hello.......Happy Sunday.....It's Blog Hop time.

Today we are CASEing (copy and selectively edit) the lovely
Rose Coleman from Stamping With Rose

I had a little trouble deciding what to make as Rose has so many
gorgeous projects to choose from....but anyway here is the
card I went with.


I love the clean and neat lines of this card and the little birds in the corner
are just too cute....and of course there is colouring involved and you all know
how much I love colouring.

I had a Birthday Card to make for a friend so I decided to make something a little
sweet and girlie.

Here it is:


The DSP on the top have of this card is from the Picture Perfect Party 
DSP Pack.....its a 6x6 pack and it is just full of some really beautiful papers.
I used the balloon and sentiment from the gorgeous little stamp set known
as Bird Banter.   I will leave all the details below so you can check it out.

To colour in those gorgeous balloons I used an Aqua Painter and ink of the top
of the ink pad to make them appear water coloured.  The colours are Melon Mambo 
and Perfect Plum.....and I think they work well together.

Unfortunately it isn't showing up so well but I went over the balloons with
the Wink of Stella Pen just to give them a bit of a sparkle.....hey all girls love a bit
of sparkle on their birthday right.

As with all blog hops....be sure to click on the other names listed below to check out 
all the other beautiful creations made by all my team mates.

Thank you soooo much for joining in the fun today and I sure
hope you have liked what you have seen......be sure to leave
a comment and say Hi!  I would really appreciate it.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment