Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Kylie's International Highlights Top 10 Blog Hop - Occasions Catalogue/SAB


Hello and Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
I hope you are feeling loved and being spoilt by the one you love.
I however am helping my daughter celebrate her 19th Birthday.

As you may remember a few weeks back I asked people to vote for my
Golden Peacock card on Kylie's International Highlights.....and Thank You so much
to those who did vote as I managed to take the No.1 spot which was such a treat.

Because I was part of the Top Ten for the highlights that means I am lucky
enough to be able to take part in a very special blog hop with the other
talented people in the Top Ten.

Due to the fact that it's the day of Love I figured I would have a play
with one of the new stamp sets in the Occasions Catalogue.....Heart Happiness (145769) and
I added one of the cute images from the Party Panda set which of course is one
of the great Sale-A-Bration Freebies......I hope you enjoy.


As always I just had to add a bit of bling to my bigger hearts.....I just love my
bling.

Don't forget to check out the other very talented ladies in the Hop today....it's pretty
simple just click on the names below and they will take you straight to their blog.

Once again.......Thank You so much to everyone who may have voted for the original
card.....without your votes I wouldn't have been able to participate in this awesome
blog hop today.

Lots of Love and Stampin'

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment