Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Sending Sunshine & Hugs - More Watercolouring!!!

Hello again.....I'm glad to be finally catching up with you all...
Things have been a little crazy to say the least.  I'm sure you
all understand.

Anyway I just thought I would share a card that I made today for
a friend who has been having a bit of a rough trot.....Now that's all I am
going to say for now as I don't want to keep it a secret until she recieves it.


As I mentioned in a recent post, I have become a little bit addicted to
watercolouring....and WOW can I just say my Mojo is running wild ideas.
So if you are feeling a little mojoless (is that even a word?) maybe have
a crack at some watercolouring....there are heaps of videos on YouTube
that can help you get started and there are also different types of 
watercolouring as well.

For this card I used the watercolour paper on a Melon Mambo Cardbase.
I will list all the ink colours I used below.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I sure hope I have inspired you
to have a go at watercolouring.

Happy Colourin'

Vicki xxx


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment