Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 21 May 2018

Gorgeous Geometrics - #awlsu005 Colour Challenge

Hello Hello Hello and Happy Monday!!

I am jumping on board with some fun challenges this week as I am going to be
away for the weekend I decided to get in and get some blogs scheduled.

Challenges are always good for when you are having one of those days and 
you just can't seem to get something going or for when you find yourself
making the same things day in day out.....they create a nice break.

Today, for the first time I am joining in the fun over 
at the Aussies Who Love Stampin' Up page on Facebook and this
week is a colour challenge using these colours:
Marina Mist, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Garden Green,
Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz.

After playing with colour swatches I decided there was no other
choice but to make a Male orientated card and I was going 
Geometric....and then I decided to make it a Thank You card....let's 
face it do we ever make enough Male Thank You cards?


For the base I used Early Espresso and then added a layer of Pear Pizzazz then
added another layer of Bermuda Bay...I then cut 1/2" strips of each colour 
and moved around in a pattern and TA DAH!!!

I must say I am rather chuffed with how it turned out....I have never
made a card like this before.

Thank you for checking out my blog and I hope you like what you have seen.
Be sure to leave a comment below and say Hi!

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment