Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 1 November 2018

Look Out it's November......Where has the year gone??

Hello Hello.....I have just realised it has been forever since
I posted anything on here.....Wow doesn't time just get away from you.

My November Resolution is to definitely blog more.....I'm
sure it won't be too hard with all the Christmas Cards I plan on making.

Anyway as it is the 1st of November it's time to put up a new Code for
the month.......If you are in Australia and you buy something from my online
store....and remember to use the Code......I will send you a sample pack
of this gorgeous Festive Farmhouse DSP


and of course.......this is the code.


Don't forget to sign up for my Newsletter so you can be kept up to date with all
things Stampin' Up!®.

Have an awesome day!!!  See ya soon

Happy Stampin' 

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment