Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 21 August 2020

Colour Inkspiration Challenge #CI83

Hello Hello....Long time no see

Well it feels like forever since I last sat down and did up a blog post.....like everyone life is
a little crazy at present....between having no mojo or no time I just simply haven't given much
thought to blogging but that is all about to change.....My mojo is well and truly back and
I have found my love for cardmaking  again.....YAY!!!!

As always when I am struggling to create or be bothered to blog I look around for
challenges to get the brain working and today on Colour Inkspiration Challenges I found this awesome 
colour challenge....



Aren't they a great bunch of colours....and I instantly thought of the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle
when I saw the Bumble Bee yellow....and I am so glad I did.

This was a perfect opportunity to make a much needed Thank You card for a
beautiful customer of mine who I am sure will just adore the Sunflower theme...


As you can see I used the Mossy Meadow for the base card and the leaves and the
Bumble Bee for the 1st layer and the stamping.....to achieve the light and dark effect of
the flowers I just simply stamped the dark ones at full ink and the lighter ones
I stamped it off first.  The sentiment is heat embossed in Gold.

I will pop a list of the products I used below so you can check them out for
yourself.

Thank you as always for checking out my blog today I sure hope
you like my card....

Make sure you leave a comment below and Say Hi!!
It's always great to hear from you.

If you haven't already make sure you sign up for my newsletter to
be kept up to date with all the great specials and products that
Stampin' Up!® has to offer.....

Until next time.....

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx 


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment