Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 16 August 2015

Mojo Monday #410 - Father's Day Card

Wow.....this weekend is probably the first and last
softball free weekend in a long time now.....
So of course I am making the most of it and catching up
on some crafty time and washing while I can.

So, my first creation I am sharing this weekend is for 
As you already know Mojo is definitely one of my favourite challenges.

Here is the sketch we had to work with:




And here is my interpretation of the sketch....

I must say it was a little weird making this card.....the DSP used for
the background came from the "English Garden" collection.....on the
opposite side of this paper is a very pretty blue flowered paper.
I guess that just shows how versatile the paper sets can be.

I am so grateful for you all stopping by....make sure you sign up for the email
reminders so you never miss a post....and don't be afraid to ask any 
questions.


Thanks again and keep crafting

Vicki xxx
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment