Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 30 July 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Susan Wong


Hi Everyone.....You guessed it, it's blog hop time again.
For today's hope we are hopping along with the talented Susan Wong
from New Zealand.  


Susan is part of the Stampin' Up!® Artisan Team, this is a team of 
demonstrators who are chosen by Stampin' Up!® to showcase all the 
beautiful products.

I had a great time looking through all of Susan's creations trying to decide what 
I wanted to CASE.......I finally decided to go with this beautiful card.



I love the cleaniness of this card and that Dragonfly.....WOW!!
Anyway this is what I managed to come up with I sure hope you enjoy it.


Be sure to check out all the other blogs on the list below....I am sure you will
find some inspiration for some of your upcoming projects.

Thank you so much for joining in today.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment