Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Brightly Gleaming DSP....It's a Winner for me #justaddink527

 


Well well look at me I am on a roll.....I am blogging again FINALLY!!!
There is no better way to find inspiration and get motivated by hitting the challenges.

Today's challenge is from the Just Add Ink crew and it's a ripper!
As soon as I saw the sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to make and got
stuck straight into it.

Here's the sketch for my inspiration:


Now as you know you can copy the sketch exactly or just add your own touches
to it to match your own style and that is what I did....I Vickified it  LOL.

Let me know what you think in the comments.


I am such a bling girl when it comes to Christmas cards and I am so pleased
Stampin' Up!® bought this one back this year because I am obsessed.

It teams so well with the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Bundle and made this
card so much fun to make a dangling bauble for the front.

I have listed all the goodies I used below and please don't hesitate to drop me a 
line if you have any questions on how I made this....I would be more than happy 
to share.

Be sure to click on the link below to check out all the other wonderful
creations that everyone has made....I'm sure you will be inspired too.


Don't forget to say Hi below and let me know what you think....I look
forward to your feedback as always.

Thanks for stopping by!!!


Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx








Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

2 comments:

  1. I do love these products and how beautifully you have combined them with this weeks Just Add Ink sketch. Thanks so much for joining us.

    ReplyDelete