Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 26 August 2018

Crazy Crafter's Blog Hop with Special Guest Patsy Waggoner


Hello Hello Hello and Welcome to another Crazy Crafter's Blog Hop.

Today we are hopping with the very talented Patsy Waggoner from Minnesota.

Here is Patsy's Blog

As with all of our Blog Hops we find a project that our guest has made and then CASE (copy and
selectively edit) it and give it our personal touch.  This is one of the best things to do to
get the Mojo following.

Here is the card I decided to CASE:


I decided to try a fancy fold of sorts just to be different.  Unlike Patsy though
I don't have the set of dies that she used to make this cute little card......so I 
tried something a little different and this is what I came up with.

Hope you like it!


For my card I used the super fun Blended Seasons set.....this is such a
versatile set and I am having so much fun with it.  I love the leaves stamp
as it is great for making your own DSP as I have and it colours in 
beautifully as well.

Don't forget to hop around and check out all the clever creations that my
fellow Crazy Crafters have made.  There is a list of names below....if you get
lost....just click on my name and you will soon be on your way again.

I would love it if you could leave a comment below to let me know
what you think.....or even just say Hi!!  I love reading everyone's comments.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment