Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 30 August 2018

Kylie's International Highlights Top 10 Winners Blog Hop

 

Hello Hello.....Firstly, let me says Thank You......Thank You to those
who voted for my project that I posted in the International Highlights last week.

From the votes received I made it into the Top Ten which means I now
get the privilege to Hop with the other 9 very talented crafters who
also made it.

Once again we are sticking to the theme of Teacher's Gifts....this of course
got me to some serious thinking on how to change it up a bit.

Something I have made for markets in the past and these hold sold very
well.....is Teabag Folders......they are super quick and easy to whip together
and I personally think they look great.

I even made a Male and a Female to show you just how versatile they are:


As you can see the fold nicely into a little folder/book set up....
and then when you open them up......there is room for 3 teabags and a
bookmark on the side.

What a great way to say Thank You!


As with all blog hops be sure to check out all the other gorgeous creations
that my fellow Top Ten Winners have made for the hop.....I'm sure you
will find plenty of inspiration.

Just be sure to click on the next name after mine down below and you will be on
your merry way.   Hey leave a comment too if you wish.....it's always wonderful to
hear from people.

Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment