Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 9 September 2018

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Zahra Premji


Well Hello there and welcome to another fun and exciting Crazy Crafter's
Blog Hop.....for this Blog Hop we are joined by the lovely
Zahra Premji from Canada.

As with all our Blog Hops the idea is to CASE (copy and selectively edit) one
of Zahra's projects and give it our personal touch.

I find blog hops like this to be great for inspiration....and lately
I have been struggling a little.....but none the less this project seems to
have dragged me out of my slump.

Here is the card I decided to CASE:


I loved the colours and general design of this great card....and it was
incredibly easy to make as well.

Here is my creation:


With Christmas fast approaching I decided to try something festive for this
project....I love playing with different colours for Christmas.

For this card I have used the Snowflake Sentiment Stamp Set along with
the Star of Light Die Set.

I hope you like this card as much as I do.....Feel free to leave a comment
below....It would be lovely to hear your thoughts.

Don't forget to keep hopping and check out everyone else's creations.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment