Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 27 January 2019

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Wendy Cranford


Hello......I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday and you are 
enjoying the long weekend here in Australia.

Once again the Crazy Crafters are blog hopping together and this time
we are sharing the experience with the lovely Wendy Cranford from 

The object of today is to CASE(copy and selectively edit) one of Wendy's
beautiful creations and there were certainly alot of pretties to choose from.

I discovered this one of Wendy's that I just couldn't wait to try.

For this card Wendy has used one of the beautiful papers from the
FREE Botanical Butterfly DSP and this set is one of my favourites.

Being the colourist that I am I decided to create my own version to 
share with you today.


For my card I decided to colour the butterflies with the Watercolour Pencils in
a rainbow of colours on a base of Pineapple Punch to make it all bright and
cheery.  I loved making this one so much that I have now started making
my customer Thank You Cards in a variety of colours.

Don't forget to click through the list on names below to see what
everyone else made for the hop.....Including Wendy....I'm sure you
will be amazed.

Make sure you leave a comment.....it's always lovely to hear from
everyone when they stop by.

Happy Coloring

Vicki xxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment